Wellbeing & Productivity Led Internal Communications for Schools (mini event)
As we move deeper into a changing landscape of electronic communications through video, email, messenger and social media, we run the risk of diving even deeper into a muddle of multiple contexts and audiences. This can get pretty emotional, tough to manage and even overwhelming – with teachers reporting huge challenges with volume, type, consistency and tone of electronic messaging from a huge range of angles.
This session will help you to navigate the ‘messy middle’, and bring calm, consistency and clarity to yours and your organisation’s internal communications.
Learn how to apply the simple but powerful FITTT Communications Framework to help to improve efficiency, productivity & wellbeing.
- Develop your own, (or your organisation’s) consistent house style for a more harmonious, efficient and impactful work environment
- Reflect on your own messaging habits and culture
- Understand the implications of efficient communications in the quest for a harmonious work environment
- Apply simple checks to help avoid problems down the line
- Optimise the time spent messaging for better impact
- Undertanding what’s ‘passive aggressive’ and what’s just ‘to the point’
- Utilise simple tools and techniques to manage workload and increase productivity
FITTT Stands for…
F – Frequency
I – Intensity
T – Time
T – Timing
T – Type
Understanding how to apply this simple framework simply can help to optimise relationships, free up time and increase productivity and intended impact.
If you have other ideas for sessions, please add them here
Rob WaldenEducation, Communications & Digital Transformation Specialist
Rob’s experience in education spans 25 years in teaching, senior leadership and project management.
A former Assistant Headteacher & Director of Partnerships, Rob has led strategic developments in teaching and learning, marketing, events & website development in the UK, China, Iraq and Rwanda.